Close

Bugs

vb_itis
9 years ago
#6143 Quote
Didn't realize that the alternate images were just pop ups.  In that case I see your point.  
ezzat2k
9 years ago
#7914 Quote
I have upgraded to NopCommerce 3.40 2 weeks a go and also upgraded the Quickview plugin and I have a an issue.

When opening the Quickview Pop up/Window, If the item has an image the picture displays fine, but when no image is assigned/ default-no-product image it shifts out side of the image frame and the "GO TO PRODUCT PAGE" is behind the mage almost invisible, where should I start looking?!

Thanks
Stefan
9 years ago
#7916 Quote
ezzat2k wrote:
I have upgraded to NopCommerce 3.40 2 weeks a go and also upgraded the Quickview plugin and I have a an issue.

When opening the Quickview Pop up/Window, If the item has an image the picture displays fine, but when no image is assigned/ default-no-product image it shifts out side of the image frame and the "GO TO PRODUCT PAGE" is behind the mage almost invisible, where should I start looking?!

Thanks

Hi ezzat2k,

Thank you for your feedback! It was actually an issue that had been fixed. In order to integrate the fix add the following css to either the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Themes\Electronics\Content\QuickView.css file or in the admin -> plugins -> nop electronics theme -> settings -> custom head styles textbox:

.quickViewWindow .gallery .picture {
    height: 250px;
}

Thanks again!

Best Regards!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
ezzat2k
9 years ago
#7923 Quote

Thank you for your super quick response, I have added the css code to my css file and that RESOLVED the issue,

Keep up the good work

Cheers
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8194 Quote
Stefan wrote:

Thanks

Hi ezzat2k,

Thank you for your feedback! It was actually an issue that had been fixed. In order to integrate the fix add the following css to either the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Themes\Electronics\Content\QuickView.css file or in the admin -> plugins -> nop electronics theme -> settings -> custom head styles textbox:

}

Thanks again!

Best Regards!

Dear Support Team,

In my site also, the zoom image is displayed next to the Image Frame. The Quick View.css has the following code.

line-height: 250px;
}

The Version is 3.4 with Nop.Traction Template. Kindly help me on this.

Regards,
Ela
BlueMed Development Team
Stefan
9 years ago
#8208 Quote
Hi BlueMed,

I have replied to you in the following forum post.

Please do not duplicate forum posts.

Thanks!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
grv.bajpai
9 years ago
#8860 Quote
I am Facing a Issue Where I have Localization For French.My sit url is like http://mysite/fr i can see the product page in  French But when i see the same in Quick View popup It shows in English.
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8862 Quote
grv.bajpai wrote:
I am Facing a Issue Where I have Localization For French.My sit url is like http://mysite/fr i can see the product page in  French But when i see the same in Quick View popup It shows in English.

Hi,

you need to translate all of the Quick View resources in French. Currently, they are translated in English only. Go to Administration -> Configuration -> Languages -> View string resources for the French language and filter the resource name by: SevenSpikes.QuickView. There will be about 50 resources, that you need to translate in your language.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
grv.bajpai
9 years ago
#8864 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:

Hi,

you need to translate all of the Quick View resources in French. Currently, they are translated in English only. Go to Administration -> Configuration -> Languages -> View string resources for the French language and filter the resource name by: SevenSpikes.QuickView. There will be about 50 resources, that you need to translate in your language.

Hope this helps!

How will this effect the product data as data is available in French in my site on http://mysite/fr/product-a and it displays the name description and other things in french but the quick view popup shows English the same data and these resources are majorly quick view related resources.
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8867 Quote
grv.bajpai wrote:

Hi,

Hope this helps!

How will this effect the product data as data is available in French in my site on http://mysite/fr/product-a and it displays the name description and other things in french but the quick view popup shows English the same data and these resources are majorly quick view related resources.

Hi,

please submit a ticket to our system, providing a link to the site where this problem is.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com