Close

Minimum Files to Update to Get Rid of Bug

RJM
11 years ago
#1733 Quote
Hello,

I am getting a slew of 'A public action method 'ProductReviewsTabAddNew' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController' errors logged on the system log. We are running nopC2.65. I have read the thread http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/11/bugs/page/2 where it was suggested to just reinstall the whole plugin and update the core too.

While that's a nice easy fix from the support side, I have done a reasonable amount of mods with moving tabs around, etc. and I really don't feel like comparing every file against the update to see what I have to change. So my question is - what files(s) are absolutely necessary to change in order to rid myself of all these logged errors?

Thanks in advance.
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1734 Quote
RJM wrote:
Hello,

I am getting a slew of 'A public action method 'ProductReviewsTabAddNew' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs.Controllers.ProductTabController' errors logged on the system log. We are running nopC2.65. I have read the thread http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/11/bugs/page/2 where it was suggested to just reinstall the whole plugin and update the core too.

While that's a nice easy fix from the support side, I have done a reasonable amount of mods with moving tabs around, etc. and I really don't feel like comparing every file against the update to see what I have to change. So my question is - what files(s) are absolutely necessary to change in order to rid myself of all these logged errors?

Thanks in advance.

Hi RJM,

Go to our website and download the package again.
In order for to add the new changes you need to merge the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml view with the one that you already have.
You also need to copy the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Scripts from the Quick Tabs that you downloaded to the one that you already have.

Have a great day.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
RJM
11 years ago
#1775 Quote
Looks like this did the trick, Ivan! Thanks MUCH for your kind assistance!  -RJM