Close

Filters plugin Page Failed To Load

nopadmin
8 years ago
#12000 Quote
Hi Guys

I implemented the ajax filters in the shopall theme to a client site and the filters appear as you would expect on the category pages.  However when selecting a filter the page displays an error that says 'The Page Failed To Load' and does not filter.   The site is pretty heavily customized on some of the product controllers and such.  How can I debug and fix what is going on with the Ajax filters?   Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

Shawn
Boyko
8 years ago
#12001 Quote
nopadmin wrote:
Hi Guys

I implemented the ajax filters in the shopall theme to a client site and the filters appear as you would expect on the category pages.  However when selecting a filter the page displays an error that says 'The Page Failed To Load' and does not filter.   The site is pretty heavily customized on some of the product controllers and such.  How can I debug and fix what is going on with the Ajax filters?   Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Basically this means that there is some error on the server. 
You should check the System -> Log in the administration to see what the exact error is.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
nopadmin
8 years ago
#12017 Quote
Hi Boyko, thanks for the assistance.  Yep, I found the problem.  The stored proc that loads the Product Pages for Ajax filters was missing.  Uninstalling and reinstalling ajax filters plugin fixed it.

Thanks