Close

Search Box Results flyout displaying behind Anywhere Slider

RJM
11 years ago
#1567 Quote
Hello,

I am running nopC 2.65 on IIS7.5. The Search Box Results flyout is displaying behind Anywhere Slider on the home page (center). FWIW, I recently upgraded the DLL as I purchased the full Ultimate package. I do not think that I had this issue before the upgrade, but I am not 100% certain. I suspect it is a z-index modification, but I've attempted a few changes all of which yielded no positive results.

This site is going live tomorrow so anything that anyone could do to help me would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

RJM
Boyko
11 years ago
#1568 Quote
RJM wrote:
Hello,

I am running nopC 2.65 on IIS7.5. The Search Box Results flyout is displaying behind Anywhere Slider on the home page (center). FWIW, I recently upgraded the DLL as I purchased the full Ultimate package. I do not think that I had this issue before the upgrade, but I am not 100% certain. I suspect it is a z-index modification, but I've attempted a few changes all of which yielded no positive results.

This site is going live tomorrow so anything that anyone could do to help me would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

RJM

Hi RJM,

If you use the Nop Instant Search plugin it should have a proper z-index to appear above the slider. But if you use the default search in nopCommerce then you need to set it. Please refer to this post

http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/41/bugs#1441

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
RJM
11 years ago
#1569 Quote
Hi Boyko,

Thank you very kindly for your prompt reply. I did search and actually found that port before posting myself and I tried editing Themes\myThemeName\Content\styles.css and changing the ui-autocomplete z-index to 1001, to 9999, to 10001, all of which made no difference.

Is this the change that you were referring to or did I possibly miss a key part of the post?

Thank you!

RJM
Boyko
11 years ago
#1570 Quote
RJM wrote:
Hi Boyko,

Thank you very kindly for your prompt reply. I did search and actually found that port before posting myself and I tried editing Themes\myThemeName\Content\styles.css and changing the ui-autocomplete z-index to 1001, to 9999, to 10001, all of which made no difference.

Is this the change that you were referring to or did I possibly miss a key part of the post?

Thank you!

RJM

Hi RJM,

Please send an email to our support mail with a link to your web site, so that we can take a look and see what is wrong.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
RJM
11 years ago
#1571 Quote
Will do. Should be launching within the hour... :)
Boyko
11 years ago
#1574 Quote
RJM wrote:
Will do. Should be launching within the hour... :)

OK, it looks like the z-idex is dynamically added by the jquery ui autocomplete, so the z-index should be added with important.

Solution:

.ui-autocomplete {
z-index: 1002 !important;
}

Add this code at the end of this file:
Themes\myThemeName\Content\styles.css

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
RJM
11 years ago
#1579 Quote
Worked like a charm! Thank you for your prompt reply!

-RJM
ZMNop
11 years ago
#1590 Quote
THANKS!! This helped me fix a z-index issue with the Categories Header Menu plugin.