Close

Footer issues and questions in version 5.60

nonam
8 years ago
#9492 Quote
Hello:
In the footer of the template, I am trying to have my "Conditions of Use" show in the column 2 or 3. I did set it that way in the administrator login, and I can see it is active with an arrow showing in column 2, but on the website, it simply doesn't show.  How do I fix this?  As well, how do I remove the RSS logo from the footer, as well, the credit card images?
Deni
8 years ago
#9494 Quote
nonam wrote:
Hello:
In the footer of the template, I am trying to have my "Conditions of Use" show in the column 2 or 3. I did set it that way in the administrator login, and I can see it is active with an arrow showing in column 2, but on the website, it simply doesn't show.  How do I fix this?  As well, how do I remove the RSS logo from the footer, as well, the credit card images?

Hi, 

The theme is designed to have only social icons in the column 2 (middle column). You can place the "condition of use" in column 1 or 3.

To hide the RSS logo and the credit card images just go to your Artfactory theme administration and place this code in the Custom Head Styles:
.footer-block.social-sharing .rss,
.footer-lower .accepted-payment-methods {
display: none;
}

I hope this helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#9498 Quote
Thank you! It worked, however, I can still see the text "Connect with us:"... which I thought would be deleted with the RSS logo. Can you assist with the code I need to add to remove this as well.

Another question: is there a way to simply have two columns in the footer rather than 3?
Deni
8 years ago
#9522 Quote
nonam wrote:
Thank you! It worked, however, I can still see the text "Connect with us:"... which I thought would be deleted with the RSS logo. Can you assist with the code I need to add to remove this as well.

Another question: is there a way to simply have two columns in the footer rather than 3?

Hi, 

To achieve this functionality, remove the old code I have sent you and place this one on its place:

.footer-block.social-sharing {
  display: none;
}

@media (min-width: 769px){
  .footer-upper .footer-block {
    width: 45%;
  }
}

I hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
nonam
8 years ago
#9530 Quote
Thank you very much for your help! It worked. Have a great day.