Close

Category images not showing

ezrussmith
9 years ago
#8754 Quote
When I choose the category menu template "Categories in grid (with pictures)" from the settings of the Mega Menu, no pictures of the category appear in the menu. But when I select "Categories in a list", the names of the categories appear just fine.

View this at dev.beyondjustpets.com. You will see the categories have images, but the menu item for Categories does not show them. I am using the Alicante theme and nopCommerce 3.2. This is done with a default install, except for changes in CSS and one product template. I have done nothing with categories except make them.
Deni
9 years ago
#8767 Quote
ezrussmith wrote:
When I choose the category menu template "Categories in grid (with pictures)" from the settings of the Mega Menu, no pictures of the category appear in the menu. But when I select "Categories in a list", the names of the categories appear just fine.

View this at dev.beyondjustpets.com. You will see the categories have images, but the menu item for Categories does not show them. I am using the Alicante theme and nopCommerce 3.2. This is done with a default install, except for changes in CSS and one product template. I have done nothing with categories except make them.

Hi, 

Please submit a ticket with your problem and also provide admin credentials, so we can find what is causing your issue.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com