Close

Multistore - different homepage sliders - weird behaviour

OrangeWise
9 years ago
#6180 Quote
Hello,

I've created 13 shops using multistore functionality within NopCommerce. Each shop is connected to a different theme. (works perfectly btw!). Now I want to set a different homepage slider for each shop. Within Administration - Plugins - Nop Anywhere Sliders I've only created 1 slider, added the widget zone: home_page_main_slider, added some pictures. Within Store tab I've selected "Limited to stores" and only selected the webshop with the Allure theme. This works very well.

However, the slider is also shown on theme Alicante, Alfresco, Motion? How can I add different sliders to each homepage?

Best regards,

John Neus
Boyko
9 years ago
#6182 Quote
OrangeWise wrote:
Hello,

I've created 13 shops using multistore functionality within NopCommerce. Each shop is connected to a different theme. (works perfectly btw!). Now I want to set a different homepage slider for each shop. Within Administration - Plugins - Nop Anywhere Sliders I've only created 1 slider, added the widget zone: home_page_main_slider, added some pictures. Within Store tab I've selected "Limited to stores" and only selected the webshop with the Allure theme. This works very well.

However, the slider is also shown on theme Alicante, Alfresco, Motion? How can I add different sliders to each homepage?

Best regards,

John Neus

Hi John,

Which version of nopCommerce do you use? It sounds like a caching issue. So you are saying that the Alicante theme is limited to store1 and the Slider is limited to store2 but the Slider is still shown in Alicante (for example)?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
OrangeWise
9 years ago
#6183 Quote
Hello,

that's exactly what i'm saying. We are using NopCommerce 3.3.

We're also still investigating the issue so I've just added another slider limited to one shop (with Fashion theme). Now it shows both sliders below each other on the different shops, although we've selected 1 shop per slider.

Best regards,

John Neus
Boyko
9 years ago
#6184 Quote
OrangeWise wrote:
Hello,

that's exactly what i'm saying. We are using NopCommerce 3.3.

We're also still investigating the issue so I've just added another slider limited to one shop (with Fashion theme). Now it shows both sliders below each other on the different shops, although we've selected 1 shop per slider.

Best regards,

John Neus

Hi John,

Can you update the plugin to the latest version and try again as I can't reproduce it?
Simply download you package again and update the Sliders plugin folder.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
OrangeWise
9 years ago
#6188 Quote
Hello,

installing version NopUltimateThemeCollection_3.3.432.11283 fixed the problem.
Our previous version was NopUltimateThemeCollection_3.3.88.10817

Thank you!