Close

Grouped Product

[email protected]
10 years ago
#5873 Quote
Hi everyone,

I have a weird problem. On the Catalog page, i can add Simple or Grouped Product.
But when i have only one simple product IN a grouped product the plugin show "It's not a simple product. You can't purchase it." whereas i've Two or more simple product in my grouped product it's work fine, in the popup i show my simple product.

Do you know why it didn't work with grouped product who contains one simple product ?

Deni
10 years ago
#5875 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a weird problem. On the Catalog page, i can add Simple or Grouped Product.
But when i have only one simple product IN a grouped product the plugin show "It's not a simple product. You can't purchase it." whereas i've Two or more simple product in my grouped product it's work fine, in the popup i show my simple product.

Do you know why it didn't work with grouped product who contains one simple product ?

Hello,

Do you have a reason to have only one simple product in grouped product. It is not expected to have such a structure, and that`s why we show this warning. You can easily show only the child product.
Please inform us if you have a particular need to have this structure and describe your case.

Regards!
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
10 years ago
#5899 Quote
I'm not create my products at hand, they are create automatically by a synchronization.
But it's normal, it's a exception but i can't do another way. Because my grouped products can have one or more "simple product"
Deni
10 years ago
#5901 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
I'm not create my products at hand, they are create automatically by a synchronization.
But it's normal, it's a exception but i can't do another way. Because my grouped products can have one or more "simple product"

Hello,

We have fixed this issue and now when you have only one simple product in grouped, you will see the add to cart popup. The fix has been deployed and you can download it.

Best Regards !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
10 years ago
#5909 Quote
Thank you, i going to try it :)

I can download it, with the Fashion theme ? (because i can't download only the plugin.)
Boyko
10 years ago
#5922 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Thank you, i going to try it :)

I can download it, with the Fashion theme? (because i can't download only the plugin.)

Hi,

Yes, you need to download the theme package and update only the Ajax Cart and the Core plugins as described here. Of course you can update the whole theme as described here (or this video) if you haven't made modifications to the theme files.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team