Close

Filling Categories list in the admin side when adding products with the proper Names according to the selected language.

tarekmahran
4 years ago
#15881 Quote
Hi,

I know that this question is not related to your theme, but I am sure that you can help me achieve it. Currently, we are using RTL NopCommerce v4.2. in adding products in admin side everything is working as expected except Categories list which populated with the default categories names (in English) not the expected one (in Arabic).

Any recommendations for filling Categories list in the admin side when adding products with the proper Names according to the selected language.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahran
Boyko
4 years ago
#15886 Quote
tarekmahran wrote:
Hi,

I know that this question is not related to your theme, but I am sure that you can help me achieve it. Currently, we are using RTL NopCommerce v4.2. in adding products in admin side everything is working as expected except Categories list which populated with the default categories names (in English) not the expected one (in Arabic).

Any recommendations for filling Categories list in the admin side when adding products with the proper Names according to the selected language.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahran

Hi Mahran,

The list of categories is built via a stored procedure called "CategoryLoadAllPaged".
Unfortunately the stored procedure does not take any language parameters so it will require customization of the Core code in nopCommerce.
In other words there is no easy way to do it.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team