Close

There are no products for the filters that you selected. Please widen your search criteria. error come when i use no ajax filter and ribben

mukumarshah
8 years ago
#9792 Quote
i already post ticket but i can't get responce yet how much time you get to response me.if you don't know this solution just tell me.

my nop ajax filter is not working yet.
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9796 Quote
mukumarshah wrote:
i already post ticket but i can't get responce yet how much time you get to response me.if you don't know this solution just tell me.

my nop ajax filter is not working yet.

Hi,

Please do not duplicated forum posts and tickets !

We have answered to your ticket, you can check it from the My tickets page or from your  email.

Please keep in mind that there is 24 hours response time in business days only!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
mukumarshah
8 years ago
#9802 Quote
My ticket post time is 8/15/2015 3:25:56 AM
and reply time is 8/17/2015 6:17:20 AM.you tell me that your responce time "is 24 hours response time in business days only!".after 24h time gone i use this forume.
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9803 Quote
mukumarshah wrote:
My ticket post time is 8/15/2015 3:25:56 AM
and reply time is 8/17/2015 6:17:20 AM.you tell me that your responce time "is 24 hours response time in business days only!".after 24h time gone i use this forume.

Hi mukumarshah,

Our working time is Monday - Friday ( business days ). Saturday and Sunday are non-working days and therefore the tickets in this interval will receive a response on Monday.

I hope that this information is useful.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com