Close

Bugs

consium
9 years ago
#6242 Quote
Hi,

I just installed the Allure theme and plugins on a dev server but got few issues

1. Quickview tab not appearing
2. Price range slider not appearing
3. Filters not clickable
4. How to incrase image size on category page

Thanks
Boyko
9 years ago
#6246 Quote
consium wrote:
Hi,

I just installed the Allure theme and plugins on a dev server but got few issues

1. Quickview tab not appearing
2. Price range slider not appearing
3. Filters not clickable
4. How to incrase image size on category page

Thanks

HI consium,

To be able to answer some of you questions we would really need to see what is wrong as by just assuming what is wrong is not efficient. I know you have the site locally but please upload it on a server and provide us with a link.

1, 2, 3 - we need to see what is wrong in order to advice.
4 - You can change any image sizes in nopCommerce from the administration - Settings -> Media Settings.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
consium
9 years ago
#6274 Quote
OK, I am trying to get a server ready. Meanwhile what I noticed that in the theme there is an upgrade script but when I ran that no changes were made is that means because I was not using the theme before and do I need to install anything before running the upgrade script?
Boyko
9 years ago
#6277 Quote
consium wrote:
OK, I am trying to get a server ready. Meanwhile what I noticed that in the theme there is an upgrade script but when I ran that no changes were made is that means because I was not using the theme before and do I need to install anything before running the upgrade script?

Hi consium,

There is no need to run the upgrade script unless you are upgrading from a previous version of nopCommerce.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
consium
9 years ago
#6294 Quote
here is the link to the test server.

http://5.77.50.24:83/
Boyko
9 years ago
#6295 Quote
consium wrote:
here is the link to the test server.

http://5.77.50.24:83/

HI consium,

It looks like there is some problem on your server accessing the bundled javascript.
This basically means that none of the javascript files is loaded and even the jQuery $ is not defined.
Can you disable the javascript bundling from the Administration -> Configuration -> Settings -> General and Miscellaneous Settings. Then from the SEO settings tab uncheck the Javascript bundling and minification.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
consium
9 years ago
#6299 Quote
Disable bundling and seems to be working fine now.

Great help thanks.
consium
9 years ago
#6301 Quote
Still a couple issues.

1. When mouse over on thumbnail image it pushed down to give space for quick view. The thumbnail size in media setting is 345?
2. The quick view is appearing behind the image?

Thanks,
Amir
Boyko
9 years ago
#6302 Quote
consium wrote:
Still a couple issues.

1. When mouse over on thumbnail image it pushed down to give space for quick view. The thumbnail size in media setting is 345?
2. The quick view is appearing behind the image?

Thanks,
Amir

Hi Amir,

That is because a selector setting for the quick view is not correct. It is ".product-item" but in the Allure theme it should be ".add-info". This setting is added correctly when you install the Allure theme plugin, which should be installed last (after all other plugins) but probably you haven't installed it last or you have reinstalled the Quick View plugin.
So either go to the Quick View administration and change this setting or uninstall and install the Allure theme plugin.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
consium
9 years ago
#6307 Quote
As it was not working before so I un-installed and re-installed quick view plugin. But anyway, as per instructions I uninstalled both quick view plugin and Allure theme. Then installed the plugin first and then the theme but now I am not getting either quick view button or add to cart button.