Feature Requests

JonJJ
11 years ago
#822 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi,

This is a really good idea!
Would you mind suggesting it here:

https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback

Many Thanks

Thanks Support. I'm glad you like the idea.

I have suggested it now here:

http://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/2906592-interactive-product-points-on-slider-image

People can vote for it.

I'm sure many webshop owners would love that posibility!

Would be awesome to have in the next update :-)

ylechasseur
11 years ago
#824 Quote
Great idea... I'll vote for it..

Yves
Support
11 years ago
#825 Quote
Excellent, thank you very much!
toanhnt
9 years ago
#8872 Quote
Hello support team,

How do you add href nofollow tag to image link. 
thanks
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#8873 Quote
Hi,

If it is plain anchor tag you just add the rel attribute, like this: rel="nofollow".
If it is HTML.ActionLink just add it to the html attributes object parameter, like this:

@Html.ActionLink(
    "Register",                           // linkText
    "Register",                           // actionName
    "Users",                              // controllerName
    null,                                 // routeValues
    new {                                 // htmlAttributes
        title = "Register your ID", 
        rel = "nofollow" 
    }
)
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
justinhof
8 years ago
#9791 Quote
Hello,

Is there a way to create a slider that mimics this type, in the below link? Basically have the text that goes over the image not just appear at the bottom:
http://livedemo00.template-help.com/magento_55038/

Thanks,
Justin
edcorusa
8 years ago
#11828 Quote
It would be nice to have a way to have a slider override another slide. For instance, you have a slider that show for the month of February, but you want a specific slider to show on February 14 instead of the standard February slider.
It would be nice to be able to set up sliders to show up on specific days and override any other slider scheduled for that day in that widget zone.
Brian Weston
EDCOR Electronics Corporation
www.edcorusa.com
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#11832 Quote
Hi,

You can use the Scheduling for this. You can find it on the Scheduling tab for each slider you create or edit.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
edcorusa
8 years ago
#11837 Quote
Yes, I know about the schedule. How do you make it override another scheduled slider? As I see at the moment, If you have a slider you would want to show up on February 14, you would have to create a slider for February 1 though the 13, a slider for the 14, and another slider from the 15 to 28. What I am asking for is to create a slider that is for the whole month of February, but create a new one that will override the February slide and show one just for the 14.

I have created sliders for each month. I would like to be able to add a slider for special days that will show up on those days instead of the monthly slider.
Brian Weston
EDCOR Electronics Corporation
www.edcorusa.com
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#11840 Quote
Hi,

Maybe a scheduling option for excluding the slider for certain days will do the trick here, but currently, there is no such option in our scheduling.

Can you suggest it to our UserVoice portal?

Currently, we do not have the resources to do it, but if it gets enough customer attention we will have it planned and implement it. By suggesting it to our UserVoice you will be able to follow the state of the feature. You will be notified by email when it is planned, started and completed.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team