Close

Bugs

Boyko
10 years ago
#3482 Quote
domenico.neri wrote:
Is not possible to fix this bug? I already have mega menu plugin, but for my purpose, this plugin is what I need.

Hi domenico.neri,

Sorry to disappoint you but we don't have plans to add new features to the free Header Menu plugin.
As I said we would advice you to use the Mega Menu instead, which supports everything.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
domenico.neri
10 years ago
#3485 Quote
So, can I ask you the source code of this plugin? I can fix this bug myself and of course I will send you the version fixed.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3486 Quote
domenico.neri wrote:
So, can I ask you the source code of this plugin? I can fix this bug myself and of course I will send you the version fixed.

Hi domenico.neri,

This is not a bug, as I already said this is just not supported by the Header Menu plugin.
We don't provide the source code of the plugins.
I still don't understand why you want to use the Header Menu plugin when you can use the Mega Menu plugin. Please note that you can setup the Mega Menu plugin to look exactly as the Header Menu. You can choose the categories to be shown in list and without pictures, which will be exactly the same as the Header Menu.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
domenico.neri
10 years ago
#3487 Quote
I don't want a brand "Shop by categories" with the categories inside, but I want all the category I need at first level like this plugin.

How can I configure Mega Menu to look like exactly this one?

Not supporting ACL configuration, is a bug, because if I click on ACL configured categories, I got an error.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3489 Quote
domenico.neri wrote:
I don't want a brand "Shop by categories" with the categories inside, but I want all the category I need at first level like this plugin.

How can I configure Mega Menu to look like exactly this one?

Not supporting ACL configuration, is a bug, because if I click on ACL configured categories, I got an error.

Sure you can.
You just need to uncheck this setting "Show categories in a single menu" as described in this video.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
MattyLB
10 years ago
#4547 Quote
Sensitivity issue with jCarousel on chrome browser after fixing previous issue. Basically, now it's too sensitive and swiping the screen up or down with a carousel underneath the swipe path gets translated to a touch action.
getsov
10 years ago
#5761 Quote
Hello,there is a slight problem with nopCommerce v3.30, with two column design the left categories menu is not in place when using the plugin. So its messing up the layout of the page. The browser is Chrome, same with FF.

Blagodarq
Support
10 years ago
#5797 Quote
getsov wrote:
Hello,there is a slight problem with nopCommerce v3.30, with two column design the left categories menu is not in place when using the plugin. So its messing up the layout of the page. The browser is Chrome, same with FF.

Blagodarq

Hi,

I was not able to reproduce the issue. Would it be possible to send a screenshot to our support email or a link to the site with the issue so that we can have a further look at it and try to figure out what might be wrong.

Thanks in advance!
getsov
10 years ago
#5816 Quote
Thanks, just tested again , turned off/on the plugin and now is working as expected.
robs25
7 years ago
#13017 Quote
Hi im using nop 3.80 when i pasted the folders of NopCategoriesHeaderMenu in Nop.Web\Presentation\Plugins and I go to admin page to install the SevenSpikes.Core it i get this error.

There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 1,Token line offset = 1,Token in error = IF ]