Close

General Discussion

Boyko
10 years ago
#2749 Quote
toanhnt wrote:
hi,

to make the homepage image smaller, I have to modify the style.css file right? Can you point me the exact location of the code? thanks

Hi toanhnt,

Could you specify which home page image you want to make smaller?
There are many images on the home page - Sliders, Featured products, Carousels etc.
If you are talking about the hope page featured products then do you want to make only the images smaller or the whole product boxes?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
toanhnt
10 years ago
#2755 Quote
Boyko wrote:
hi,

to make the homepage image smaller, I have to modify the style.css file right? Can you point me the exact location of the code? thanks

Hi toanhnt,

Could you specify which home page image you want to make smaller?
There are many images on the home page - Sliders, Featured products, Carousels etc.
If you are talking about the hope page featured products then do you want to make only the images smaller or the whole product boxes?

Thanks

Hi,

I need to make the homepage featured products smaller so I can fit 3 products per row.
I need it just like nop version 2.7
Boyko
10 years ago
#2756 Quote
toanhnt wrote:

Hi,

I need to make the homepage featured products smaller so I can fit 3 products per row.
I need it just like nop version 2.7

Hi toanhnt,

You can find the css file of the DarkOrange theme here:
Themes\DarkOrange\Content\styles.css

Add this style:

.home-page-product-grid .product-item
{
width:160px;
}

But please note that you need to change other styles as well so that it could look nicer.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
silat
10 years ago
#2825 Quote
Hello there !

I would like to know when you plan to release the Dark Orange theme for the version 3.0 of Nop Commerce ?

Thank you in avance,

MT
Boyko
10 years ago
#2827 Quote
silat wrote:
Hello there !

I would like to know when you plan to release the Dark Orange theme for the version 3.0 of Nop Commerce ?

Thank you in avance,

MT

Hi silat,

The Dark Orange theme is already released for nopCommerce 3.0.
You can download your theme package again and you will find the 3.0 version in it.
We haven't announced yet that the theme is released as we are still finalizing the RTL support of the theme.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
silat
10 years ago
#2832 Quote
Hello !

Thank you for your quick answer ! I have downloaded the theme and installed it on my little shop. It seems to work fine.

However, one bug I noticed : on the home page, the old price is not crossed.

I am not an CSS expert, but the class="price old-price" does not seem to have a concordance in the css file.

Could you help?

Warm Regards,

MT
Support
10 years ago
#2834 Quote
silat wrote:
Hello !

Thank you for your quick answer ! I have downloaded the theme and installed it on my little shop. It seems to work fine.

However, one bug I noticed : on the home page, the old price is not crossed.

I am not an CSS expert, but the class="price old-price" does not seem to have a concordance in the css file.

Could you help?

Warm Regards,

MT

Hi silat,

Thank you for your feedback. We will fix this in the theme. You can integrate the fix by modifying the ~/Themes/DarkOrange/Content/styles.css file as shown below:

find and replace the following 3 definitions with the ones below:

.product-grid .product-item .add-info .prices .actual-price, .product-grid .product-item .add-info .prices .old-price {
                margin: 0px;
            }

.product-grid .product-item .add-info .prices .actual-price {
                    color: green;
                }

.product-grid .product-item .add-info .prices .old-price {
                    color: Red;
                    text-decoration: line-through;
                }

Hope that helps!
sumo300
7 years ago
#12595 Quote
Are you planning on updating the free Orange theme for nopCommerce 3.80?
Boyko
7 years ago
#12598 Quote
sumo300 wrote:
Are you planning on updating the free Orange theme for nopCommerce 3.80?

Hi sumo300,

No, we don't have plans to support the Dark Orange and nopClassic themes for any newer versions of nopCommerce.
If you are interested in any of our premium themes please contact us sales at nop-templates.com.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team