Close

Trial messege

garrie007
11 years ago
#1873 Quote
Hi,

Just testing the mega menu and i keep getting a 'You are running a Trial version of SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu '

very anoying whilst testing trying to get the css in order, GOOD job this is not on a live server with potenial customers seeing this anoying messege.

as a potential customer to you i had problems with your categorey menu, didn't get fixed so now trying this menu with an anoying trial messege, it's off putting to say the least.

regards
Boyko
11 years ago
#1875 Quote
garrie007 wrote:
Hi,

Just testing the mega menu and i keep getting a 'You are running a Trial version of SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu '

very anoying whilst testing trying to get the css in order, GOOD job this is not on a live server with potenial customers seeing this anoying messege.

as a potential customer to you i had problems with your categorey menu, didn't get fixed so now trying this menu with an anoying trial messege, it's off putting to say the least.

regards

Hi Garry,

Please note that the trial version of the Menu is for evaluation purposes only.
We understand that the trial message could be frustrating during development and we will consider showing it less often. As you have already started to modify the styles of the Menu then it seems like you are going to use the plugin, so it would be best for you to get the full version now rather than later and get rid of the trial message.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
saykor
11 years ago
#2409 Quote
Dear Boyko,
I not agree with you and will explain why. In this moment i need to develop a website to show on my client who will decide to buy or not your products. So I need to do all work now to impress him and his decision to be in your favor.
Regards
Boyko
11 years ago
#2416 Quote
saykor wrote:
Dear Boyko,
I not agree with you and will explain why. In this moment i need to develop a website to show on my client who will decide to buy or not your products. So I need to do all work now to impress him and his decision to be in your favor.
Regards

Hi saykor,

I agree with you that the trail messages don't help you to impress your clients.
But what do you suggest? We can't simply remove the trial messages. It seems to me that there is only one option here and it is to make the trial messages to appear less often. The only problem with this is that people might not even notice them and put them on production servers and this can harm their SEO badly.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
saykor
11 years ago
#2418 Quote
I not say this. I can show it with a trial message to the client and explain that he need to buy it. But can't develop on localhost if see it often.

Anyway i not search a static menu. So... not will use Nop Mega Menu. For other i can't say in this moment.