Close

Feature Requests

hongdandan001
4 years ago
#21041 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Yes,We use “Ajax Filters” in search page and “Instant Search” in search bar,If we want
If we want the effect of the search box, who should we suggest

This is the URL of our website:http://www.leroymerlin.cn/lmc/buy

Have you modified the nopCommerce stored procedure that searches for products?
I guess you have done so and that is why there are differences in the search results as the Ajax Filters plugin uses it own stored procedure for the filter search, which by default should return the same results as the nopCommerce one.

Nop ajax filters has its own stored procedure. After the plug-in is installed, the database have procedure is named “ProductLoadAllPagedNopAjaxFilters”. It is locked. I can't modify it. If we can solve it, we can modify it without asking for help

hongdandan001
4 years ago
#21042 Quote
hongdandan001 wrote:

Yes,We use “Ajax Filters” in search page and “Instant Search” in search bar,If we want
If we want the effect of the search box, who should we suggest

This is the URL of our website:http://www.leroymerlin.cn/lmc/buy

Have you modified the nopCommerce stored procedure that searches for products?
I guess you have done so and that is why there are differences in the search results as the Ajax Filters plugin uses it own stored procedure for the filter search, which by default should return the same results as the nopCommerce one.

Nop ajax filters has its own stored procedure. After the plug-in is installed, the database have procedure is named “ProductLoadAllPagedNopAjaxFilters”. It is locked. I can't modify it. If we can solve it, we can modify it without asking for help

Yes, I modified the stored procedure of NOP to achieve better search effect, which is more in line with the habits of Chinese users, but I can't modify the stored procedure of search page (productload allpagednopajaxfilters), so I asked for help

It is what we want to search the most products with the least words, and it should also be what Chinese customers want. Can we provide improvements or customized services in the next version?

Forgive my poor English

Boyko
4 years ago
#21057 Quote
Hi hongdandan001,

Please submit a ticket and we will advise you how to modify the stored procedure of the Ajax Filters.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team