Close

Feature Requests

jakubz
8 years ago
#11819 Quote
Hi I add on User Voise suggestion. 
https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/12459105-realonepage-checkout-add-xxx-to-free-delivery

Please Vote ;)

"Hi Guys! maybe is possible to add this feature. Example: "Add XXX more to free delivery" support? This should work:

1. We have some discounts like: free delivery, when customer has cart with greater value than 200$, or 15% discount when client spend 300%, etc.

2. Customer is on real one page checkout with 180$ value in cart so he see information: "Add XX$ more to free delivery", or another informations with our discounts (we can enable / disable this information on discount page).

What are you thinking about it? :)"
Deni
8 years ago
#11824 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi I add on User Voise suggestion. 
https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/12459105-realonepage-checkout-add-xxx-to-free-delivery

Please Vote ;)

"Hi Guys! maybe is possible to add this feature. Example: "Add XXX more to free delivery" support? This should work:

1. We have some discounts like: free delivery, when customer has cart with greater value than 200$, or 15% discount when client spend 300%, etc.

2. Customer is on real one page checkout with 180$ value in cart so he see information: "Add XX$ more to free delivery", or another information with our discounts (we can enable / disable this information on discount page).

What are you thinking about it? :)"

Hi, 

It sounds more like Discount plugin integration, but we will think about it.

Thanks for your suggestion !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
8 years ago
#12074 Quote
Few month ago i talk about optimization your plugin (faster loading) in answear i hear you have some idea how to improve loading. Maybe you do something with this last time? :)
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#12089 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Few month ago i talk about optimization your plugin (faster loading) in answear i hear you have some idea how to improve loading. Maybe you do something with this last time? :)

Hi Jakubz,

yes, we made a couple of optimization to the One Page Checkout plugin. Also, we added some new features in the plugin. You can download and update the plugin to the latest version to see them.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
wombat
5 years ago
#14834 Quote
Is it possible to skip selecting country when there is only one country?(hide the country drop down or selected by default)

In that case the states will be loaded automatically on page loading.
SDobrev
5 years ago
#14840 Quote
Hi,

You can set a default country in the administration of the plugin but it is not possible to hide the Country drop down.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
5 years ago
#14918 Quote
1. Maybe you want add possibility give "checkbox" subscribe me to newsletter in ROPC?

Now we have only Accept Terms of service... we can add there order attributes, but it's not "supported" by nopcommerce newsletter subscribers.

It's should be great, add there checkbox with "consent for subscribe me to newsletter" with email from used form in ropc (we have name / email...).

What you think? ;)