Close

General Discussion

sandrac3xsw
6 years ago
#13511 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
I want to assign a ticket to a vendor but only have the assigned vendor (and admin) see that particular ticket. Currently when I assign a ticket to vendor all vendors can see all tickets.

Hi Sandra,

The only way of achieving this is to create a department for each vendor and assign it as a staff there. In this way, each of the vendors would have access only to those tickets that have been assigned to them.

Hope this helps!

That will work! Thanks
markokrstic
6 years ago
#13512 Quote
Hello,

when customer add ticket we get email notification, when we add answer customer get email notification, when customer answer on ticket again we do not get email. Any solution?
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#13521 Quote
Hello,

Unfortunately, the Help Desk plugin doesn't have the option to send emails on customer reply. You can, however, suggest that idea over at our UserVoice. We implement the best and most voted ideas from the UserVoice so our customers can have the functionalities they need.

Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
markokrstic
6 years ago
#14057 Quote
Hello guys,

we use your Help Desk plugin and I have few questions.

Ticket message area is too small can this be wider? Please take a look screenshots. Thank you

nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#14085 Quote
Hello,

We can give you a custom CSS code that can increase the width of the Ticket Message Area, but it will be easier for us if you submit a ticket to our ticketing system. This is because we can give you code that will not work on all nopCommerce versions and we are not sure which one are you using, and it will be easier for us to communicate, send files and inspect the solution on your website(if you share it with us in the ticket of course).

For the second request, I'm afraid that we are using a third party text editing integration and we will not be able to change it for you.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#14088 Quote
Hello,

I forgot to mention that the Plugin is using the Kendo Ui Editor, which source code is included in the Plugin and is available for customization. You can take a look at the options you have to customize it HERE.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com