Close

Bugs

anton_ivanov
5 years ago
#14939 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue!

It has been fixed in the latest version of the plugin. You will need to download and update the newest version of the Store Locator plugin on your store.

You can read more on how to update a plugin in this article from our documentation.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
randika
4 years ago
#20900 Quote
Hi, In Nop Store Locator 4.2 version, i can see Map Zoom level is not working. I tried with entering maximum and minimum zoom levels. But it's not working. In 4.1 it's working fine.
Valentin
4 years ago
#20901 Quote
mennan wrote:
Hi,

Just purchased this plugin. It's great.

Small problem tho:

Back to all shops link doesn't work properly.

http://demos.nop-templates.com/manchester-shop

Thanks.

Hello mennan,

can elaborate a bit more on the issue you are having? We just tested the Back to all shops link again and it is working normally.

Are you perhaps using some specific mobile device or a browser?

Please give us some more information on how to reproduce this issue.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
4 years ago
#21046 Quote
I don't know why in 4.1 our shop is "max zoomed" (all shops / contact map and all other place where we use store locator).

We need click 4-5 times in "-" to see streets and anything more than our building. I tried change zoom / radius but it's nothing change... :/

Default distance radius 0 or 900 km show same... map zoom level 0 or 10 change nothing :/ - 10 also...

I don't have more idea, why it's stop works...
jakubz
4 years ago
#21047 Quote
And one more. In admin panel, when i sets position, map looks ok. Only in public store works wrong.
Yodew
3 years ago
#21171 Quote

Hi, I'm getting an error when search a location in Home page map.

InvalidValueError: setCenter: not a LatLng or LatLngLiteral with finite coordinates: in property lat: NaN is not an accepted value
anton_ivanov
3 years ago
#21172 Quote
Hello,

Could you submit a ticket with a link to your store and the version of plugin and nopcommerce you are using?
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
dursunkarabatak
2 years ago
#21874 Quote
Hi,
Hello https://ekosanevye.com/magazalar i am using Store Locator at the address. I have created an api key. But it doesn't work. What's the trouble? is the "maps javascript api" application paid for? or am I doing it wrong somewhere.

Version:4.30
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21876 Quote
dursunkarabatak wrote:
Hi,
Hello https://ekosanevye.com/magazalar i am using Store Locator at the address. I have created an api key. But it doesn't work. What's the trouble? is the "maps javascript api" application paid for? or am I doing it wrong somewhere.

Version:4.30

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, Im not able to see the error on the page in question. Could you please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with more details?
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com