Close

Feature Requests

ylechasseur
12 years ago
#545 Quote
Hi,

In fact all the features  you asked are ship with the electronic template. Look into the zip file, version 2.40 , you should fine everything you are looking for.

Yves
Usnautic.com
Support
12 years ago
#546 Quote
Hi,

Thanks for considering our products and services.
To answer your questions:

1. The Nop Quick Tabs will be integrated in the Nop Electronics Theme for version 2.5 which should be released very soon(in a couple of days).

2. The Nop Instans Search plugin has a setting "Search in descriptions" which can be changed via the administration of the plugin. For more info please have a look at the documentation.

3. For customization requests please contact our sales team via the contact us page.

4. Thanks for the feature request. We will add it to our list. If you think this will be very valuable to the theme you can propose it on our user voice portal for voting.

Hope this helps!

[email protected] wrote:
HI,
1. I did not find quick tabs with electronic theme. It would be great if you provide that as well.
Also please let me know how well the quick tabs works with electronics theme

2. In quick search, is the search limited to Product Names and does it search the product description as well.

3. Can you provide little customizaiton on request?

4. Please provide Image sliding feature for the products.

Eg: In the http://www.flipkart.com/ refer to the Best Selling books section, below the best selling books there is Arrows that allows the user to view next set of images. This would be a nice feature and most of the premium websites are using this

[email protected]
12 years ago
#563 Quote
Multiple ideas - Header Menu, Sliders, Image builder, Category Search, reduce check out pages

Here are few suggestion to make the nop commerce themes more efficient, userfriendly and powerful:

Header Dropdown:

sample websites - www.letsbuy.com www.flipkart.com

Make the Header Dropdown more featuristic, like the header dropdown should display Categories, subcategories, featured products, brands and it should be displayed in a finer box

Sliders:

sample websites - flipkart.com, junglee.com

Allow user to navigate through multiple products by click of an arrow which displays the next set of products
Like a slider with arrows/next at the start and end of a row, and the row contains 5 images. Which means when I click the arrow icon the next 5 images are displayed.

This feature is very common across websites, example:

www.flipkart.com (In the section Best Selling books, it has 2 arrows to view the next set of images)

http://www.junglee.com/ (In Explore Health and Beauty and Most Frequently Viewed sections, there are arrows at the top right corner, cliking it displays next set of images)

Category Search:

Provide a feature to search for products by category:

Sample websites = www.flipkart.com and www.letsbuy.com

Allow multiple images for a product through sliders:

sample website - http://www.flipkart.com/samsung-mv800-point-shoot/p/itmd2s7sasc7pmcs?pid=CAMD2S7QW9ZGNWZ7

Display an Enlarged image by moving the mouse over the image

Sample website - http://www.bluestone.com/rings/the-panorama-ring~455.html

By moving the mouse over the image an enlarged portion of the image appears.

Reduce number of pages for the checkout, add a page over, make the billin address and shipping address in one page etc
Support
12 years ago
#564 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Multiple ideas - Header Menu, Sliders, Image builder, Category Search, reduce check out pages

Hi,

Thank you for taking part in shaping our product!

These are quite a lot of ideas and most of them should be implemented as separate plugins. So you can add them in our UserVoice portal but please add them as different ideas, so that other users can easily vote for them.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
[email protected]
12 years ago
#641 Quote
We were suppose to get Nop Quick tabs in 2.5 version are we getting this in near future?
Support
12 years ago
#665 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
We were suppose to get Nop Quick tabs in 2.5 version are we getting this in near future?

Hi,

Nop Quick Tabs are already integrated into the Nop Electronics Theme for nopCommerce 2.5.
Please download the latest package of the theme and update your theme. You need to install update the Core plugin, install the Tabs plugin, update the Electronics theme plugin then uninstall and install it again. Of course you need to update the views of the Electronics theme too.
There are new settings that allow you to switch on/off our plugins. The setting are available on the Electronics plugin menu.
Please read the online documentation for nopCommerce 2.5

Best Regards,
[email protected]
11 years ago
#744 Quote
Hi YVes,

In your website, how did you customize the Header Dropdown to display the Categories and sub categories. Also how do you change the colours of the Quick Tabs for your products. Could you pleae guide me in getting these 2 features.

Thanks,
Jeevan
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#745 Quote
Hi,

For sure, if I can help you, I will. I have your email address, I send the instruction and the code to you late tonight or tomorrow ( I am in Eastern Time)

Yves
[email protected]
11 years ago
#1494 Quote
Hi,

We use electronic theme for our site. I have a Suggestion. The theme is basically grey, you should provide a plugin to change the theme colours so that customers would choose their specific colours for their site.

Thanks,
Jeevan
Boyko
11 years ago
#1495 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

We use electronic theme for our site. I have a Suggestion. The theme is basically grey, you should provide a plugin to change the theme colours so that customers would choose their specific colours for their site.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for the suggestion!
Would you mind proposing it in our UserVoice portal?
Also if you could elaborate more on this i.e which colors to be changed etc.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team