Support
12 years ago
#13 Quote
Here you can discuss anything related to Nop Quick Tabs
Liz
12 years ago
#93 Quote
Hi,
I installed the Home Page Sliders 2.20 in my nopcommerce 2.20, now I's installing the Nop Quick Tabs. When I copied the two files in the Plugin folder, I got that the SevenSpikes.Core folder was already there so I didn't copy it again and proceeded to copy only the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs folder. Then I proceeded with the integration step,so when I pressed the Plugin > Nop Quick tab > Settings, this is what I get: (I already added an space to the Global.asax as I got error installing the Home Page Sliders, What should I fix this now?
The error I get is this:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /admin/Plugins/SevenSpikes/TabAdmin/Setting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.237
Support
12 years ago
#98 Quote
There is a known issue with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Liz
12 years ago
#99 Quote
so you mean I have to go to Global.asxs file again and add another space?
(cause I already did that when installing the Home Slider) :S
Support
12 years ago
#100 Quote
Yes. You did that when installing the Nop Home Page Sliders in order to restart the application. Now you need to restart it again so that the newly installed plugin is taken into consideration.

Adding the space to the Global.asax and saving file restarts the application. The space itself is insignificant. The Date Modified property of the file is what matters to MVC.
Liz
12 years ago
#101 Quote
Great! thanks. It's working now. :)
stevedude
12 years ago
#146 Quote
I have a question for you. I love the products so far. I am curious though how can i get a video to open up in the window as you have for the video review. I was able to use a link and open it but I am not sure how to embed it I guess it is called?
Support
12 years ago
#147 Quote
Hi,

In order to embed a video in your tabs you need to use the Edit Html button, which is the rightmost button of the Description rich text editor.
It will open you a popup window where you need to add the code for the video you want to embed.
For example this is the code for the video in our demo:

<object height="390" style="height:390px;width:677px;" width="677"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jrxyBeVjA-Q?version=3" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jrxyBeVjA-Q?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="677" /></object>

This code can be obtained from youtube, vimeo or whatever web site your video will be uploaded to.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Liz
12 years ago
#151 Quote
I should add that if you are using Internet Explorer and it doesn't, try using Google Chrom. It works perfect with it.
viveramedia
12 years ago
#220 Quote
Is it possible to have tabs with product specific content in them? All I can see is the ability to apply 1 tab with set content to 1 or many products.

Many thanks,

Dave